Thursday, June 14, 2012

CONTEST: Enter to Win Neon/Black Dress!


New Contest: WIN this cute neon/black dress from Missguidedco.uk (size 10)
Open Internationally! 

I recently purchased this lovely dress from Missguidedco.uk but when I got it I realized it didn't fit, so instead of worrying about returning it to the UK, I'm going to give it away! This dress is a size 14UK (size 10 US) 
Neon is huge right now and the faux leather top detail is the perfect to balance out the bright bottom half! 

Enter to win in the rafflecopter entry below:




a Rafflecopter giveaway

16 comments:

  1. you're very generous :) love it and I hope it's international!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and YES it is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! :) Good luck Everyone! xo

      Delete
  2. The dress is adorable. I will have to check out their website
    Tabatha Carlson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would LOVE this dress, with my new weight loss(37lbs) I would love to dress up in something that fit right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giveaway....Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just my size!! (and style) I took that as a sign to enter!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is pretty entered in under ccntx@live.com carol roberts

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is an awesome dress..and so in this year...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the dress, great color combination XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. wanna have that dress! love it so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. so SO SO SSOS SOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOOOO pretty! i loveee it!!! and thank you for the opportunity!!! cant wait to see who wins:D

    ReplyDelete