Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stephen Knoll Hair Care Review

In case you haven't heard of this amazing line, Stephen Knoll is a popular hairstylist loved by many celebrities and now has an incredible hair care line out, sure to be just as loved.

Recently I was lucky enough to score some fabulous products from Stephen Knoll New York, and I was so excited to give them a try, as I've heard lots of good things about this fabulous hair care line.

I started with the Deep Cleansing Shampoo and the Deep Moisture Conditioner. My hair is super dry and although its gotten a bit healthier over the last few years, thanks to laying off the coloring and hot styling tools, my hair still needs intense moisturization. I found the conditioner to be very moisturizing and loved the way it lathered and eliminated tangles in my hair. I also thought the shampoo did a great job of cleansing as well. We all know how product build up can really weigh our hair down!

I then used the Shape memory gel in my damp hair before blow drying and once my hair was dry. I straightened and used the Solid Wax on the ends of my hair to give them some more definition and a more piece-y look, which I love.

The first thing I noticed right away about half way though my blowdrying, was how full my hair was! Seriously, my hair had some serious body! Its already pretty thick but I love some lift at the crown and this is exactly what the Stephen Knoll products did for me!

Once I was done styling, I was very happy with the results. My hair felt smooth, full, more moisturized, and even a bit more shiny than normal. It was easy to style, and the style stayed all day long with no problem.


Here's a pic of my look:














I'm really excited about this wonderful hair care line and I highly recommend it to others looking to add a little extra va-va voom to your look!

To check out Stephen Knoll's awesome line, visit his website at http://www.stephenknoll.com/

Also be sure to follow him on twitter for exciting GIVEAWAYS.

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely! I had the pleasure of winning Steven Knolls products on twitter. They are fabulous. I love the richness and the light pleasant scent. They don't compete with my perfume nor do I walk out of the house smell like a bowl of fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair . adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. perfect Solution For Balding.
    Thicker hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! xo :) :)

    ReplyDelete