Thursday, June 23, 2011

Patricia Wexler Lip Plumper Review


My Lips BEFORE:


My lips AFTER:


I was a bit skeptical about this product but this plumper works! It goes on and after a minute or two gets really tingly, almost annoyingly tingly. It tingles for about 5 mins or so, then right after I could noticeably see a change, especially in my lower lip. It gave new meaning to the phrase "just bitten" because it looked like the lower center of my lip had just been bitten all right. I also really like the shimmery color. Very pretty. The second time I used it, it didn't seem as tingly and I'm not sure if thats because my lip was still plump or if I had just gotten a little used to it. Either way, I'll continue to use It. Impressive results! The only downfall is it doesn't stay plumped for more than a few hours usually...


You can pick up this fabulous product from Bath & Body Works.

14 comments:


  1. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to assess how to lips plumpers and how to buy how to lips plumpers online.How to get the best, most dramatic natural lip enlargement can be achieved check <a href="http://www.collagenlipplumper.com (lipplumper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best lips plumper is easy to use, non-invasive, all-natural and pain freeBest Lips

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Full luscious nicest lips have never been more popular todayNicest Lips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lip Plumper ShopTM provides the world's most effectiveLip Plumper Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to collagen lip plumper? check that
    collagen lip plumper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full luscious lips have never been more popular todayBest Lip Pump

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to lipbotox? check that lip-botox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding womenBest Lip Plumper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% lips balm? check that lips-balm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you want to amaze your friends & attract more people & success with beautiful, plump and luscious lips without lip plumping injections?then try it nowlip plumping injections

    ReplyDelete